Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Voice Conversations in SL



So I have heard about it, but never saw it for real. While exploring the College of Second Knowledge, I found a kiosk that was giving out free headsets with directions on how to use Skype to have voice conversations while in Second Life. The headset looks like one of those small Bluetooth headsets people use with their cell phones.

Once I found the information, I then went and downloaded Skype so that I could give this a try. I need to know figure out how to use it and find some other people with it, but I figure this is the first step to getting some voice conversations going in SL, something I've been very curious about.

So know that I have it, I may have to set it up and get it going so that I can try chatting. If you see me and you have one, let's give it a try and see how it works.

No comments: