Monday, March 19, 2007

Parachute Fun

Well I found a parachute and decided to see how it works. I flew up into the sky and then stopped flying. I quickly typed PULL and out came the chute. It was pretty cool as you drop slowly to Earth and see all the different things around you.

I then decided to take it one step further and went to a friend's house in the sky. It was a little nerve wracking looking over the edge and not seeing anything below me. But knowing I had my trust parachute... I jumped. I waited a few seconds (with my arms flailing) and then typed PULL. Ahhh... the view was fantastic. I took a few pictures as I was descending just because I thought it looked so cool. One person has there house supported by balloons. I saw another that looked like an open book.
I then turned around and all I could see was this red sun set. It was really cool. The drop did not take that long, but was really cool.

The chute looks like a small fanny pack that is hardly visible on the avatar. To open and close the chute you need to type PULL or CLOSE. I would recommend everyone taking a chance and taking a jump. It is the safest way to parachute and a heck of a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you base jump off my house?!?

Sean said...

Uhhh... Maybe?

It was a lot of fun and you should try it sometime. I would have to say it was the coolest drop as you really get to look around as you slowly fall to Earth.

Dembe Wellman said...

Hey, Milamber lets do this on Friday afternoon. I knew there was a reason Victoria put her home 700 Meters in the air! I have my parachutte and am ready to fly!

Dembe

Sean said...

If we have time it will be perfect. I think we should set it to night or day as I've seen sunset already.