Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween is Coming



Well it is one week to Halloween and SL is really showing the spirit of the season. I have seen many different location decorated with the feel of Halloween. Here are some examples of Halloween in full gear.

ISTE Island:

When you get the main entrance on ISTE Island you will be greeted by what appears to be a floating/flying ghost. The ghost is actually a skeleton with a hooded cloak. There are also phantom lights floating around it. This could be a lot of fun as ghost/skeleton follows a pattern but looks cool flying there. They also have some pumpkins sitting by the bulletin board.

NOAA Virtual Island:

When I first got here today, it looked normal, but as I turned around and began to move I noticed pumpkins every where. It looks like someone placed pumpkins all over the place; in door ways, near benches, and down walk ways. There were even some on the runway.


Well if I find some more I'll post thme, but watch out for ghosts and goblins as we get closer to Halloween!

No comments: