Sunday, August 26, 2007

Summer and Vacations are almost over

Well as the summer is coming to a close and I'll be back to worksoon, I just finished a fantastic vacation to visit the Mouse in Florida! Disney World is and will always be a favorite spot for me. I guess that I'm a little like Peter Pan and that don't want to grow up. Although the new Everesat ride was spectacular for us who like those rides.

Kenedy Space Center is also a great spot for having some fun. The new Shuttle Launch Experience there was ffantastic and really felt like being on a launch... it was that loud!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Matrix Text Generator - Just too cool on the blog!!

Sean said...

Tanks, I found it to be a fun way to add something exciting and eye catching to a blog. For educators, it might a needed little piece to grab the student's attention.